Monday, April 1, 2013

Training Recap w/o 3-25

So this past week went better than the previous week.  I got more of my workouts in, but still did not make all my goal runs.  Not sure where my motivation went, but given the volume of races (and training required), I am trying not to stress when I take some time off.  It's probably important in the long run so I don't burn out, but it's hard to think that way sometimes.

Monday: Kickboxing
Tuesday: HIIT interval training (was supposed to be a 5 mile run, but didn't happen so did some interval cross training instead)
Wednesday: Refine class
Thursday: Rest day (was supposed to be a 3 miles run)
Friday: Rest day
Saturday: 6 mile run
Sunday: Abs + Yoga

Skipped 2 runs and only skipped 1 workout totally, so definitely better then last week.  Hopefully I'll get back in the groove this week and get some more running in!

How did your training go last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment