Monday, April 8, 2013

Lululemon Warehouse Sale (a really, really late post)

So I did some shopping at Lululemon last week and I was going to do a post on my new items when I realized I had a partially written post about the Lululemon warehouse sale still in my drafts (does this happen to other people too?).  This post is beyond late, the sale was in February, so I am not going to go into too much detail but thought I would/should share what I bought at the Warehouse Sale before sharing my newest purchases.  Indulge me, will you?

The Warehouse Sale was held in the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island the first weekend in February.  We (me, my friend Pam and Abby) headed out very early - Pam picked me up around 6am.  There was a lot of talk about it online before hand and we thought we should get there early and avoid the crowds.

We didn't have to wait in line too long to get in and then the shopping started!  The prices were better then they were in store so it was tempting to purchase way more then I needed.  There were many go arounds about what to purchase, but in the end I got only things I really needed (I swear).

Here's what I got: (2) Running shorts, (1) Scoop Neck Tank, (1) Black Running tank, (1) Running Capri's, (1) Astro Pant and (2) Spandex running shorts.

It sounds like a lot, but it was all needed (ok, so the running shorts probably weren't but I really liked them).  I needed some new gym cloths (scoop neck tank), new running capris (my current ones are pretty old and stretch out) and the black tank and 2 pairs of running shorts are for my costumes for the Dumbo Double Dare (yep, going full on costume this time).

I'll share what I bought this past week in an upcoming post soon!

Running shorts (fun colors, right?)
Scoop neck top
Back of the black tank
Running Capri's
Love the ruffles on the legs!
Astro Pants
Spandex shorts (for under my sparkle skirts)

No comments:

Post a Comment