Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2 on Tuesday


My birthday was this past weekend!  My main birthday present?  An iPad mini - yay!  I have already spent many hours playing with it on my couch.  I am a big fan.  And I love the plaid of my case I got.  Abby recommended the Speck Fitfolio and it was right on - it is the perfect case (for me at least).  I couldn't pass up the plaid.  Madras all the way.


Well, that didn't take long.  Registration for the Disneyland Half Marathon weekend events opened at Noon EST today and by 12:42, the Dumbo Double Dare was already sold out (screen grab taken at 3:12 pm EST).  The 10K followed shortly after.  The Half is currently at 71%, but if you are interested, I recommend you register soon.  Kids races should be gone any minute as well and don't even get me started on the "Welcome Event". It's basically the old runDisney Meetups but now you get to pay $89 to attend (they used to be free).  You get early entrance into the official merchandise, but is that worth $89?  You'll still have to actually buy the merch.  I mean, I love my merch as much as the next person, but it is not worth that much too me.

No comments:

Post a Comment