Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2 on Tuesday

It's snowing.  Again.  I am so over this weather.  Today was my first run back from the marathon and I had to do it on a treadmill.  Ugh.


I am officially registered for Everest!  It was a little hard to justify the cost (and trip to WDW) for a 5K, but there are rumors that this will be the last year and I had to do it at least once.  Dear runDisney, please just take all my money!

We are just over 4 weeks from Princess which means it's time to start talking Glass Slipper Challenge costumes!  I know what I am going to be for the 10K, but I'm still working on the Half costume.  My cousin is running too, so we are discussing possible "themed" costumes.  I'll make sure to share once they are ready!

Any guess as to what I am going to be (for either race)?

No comments:

Post a Comment