Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2 on Tuesday



This weekend I finally got the new Pumpkin Spice M&M's into my possession.  And they are amazing.  My love of pumpkin is no secret, so it was pretty much a given that these would come home with me.  They are an exclusive flavor to Target and the first time I went to buy some, my Target was completely out of them.  Even this time, they only had a handful left.  Must stock up.


Is anyone else watching The Blacklist on NBC?  It premiered a couple of weeks ago and I just finally got around to watching the first 2 episodes this weekend.  Let me tell you, I was hooked from the first one.  It is really good and as soon as I finished the 2 available episodes I was itching to watch the next.  This is definitely going to stay on my watch list.

No comments:

Post a Comment