Wednesday, October 16, 2013

2 for Tuesday (belated)

So I totally had this post written last night (late after I got home from the Nets game), then I set my computer down for a minute, sat on my bed and (I bet you can guess where this is going) promptly fell asleep.  Oops.  So you get a belated 2 for Tuesday today.  Enjoy!


As I said, I attended the Nets game last night at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn.  They were playing the Celtics and this was my first time visiting the Barclay's Center.  I don't travel to Brooklyn a lot (mostly because I am lazy, but also because it's a haul from my apartment), but it was worth it to visit the Barclay's Center.  It's a relatively small arena, but really nice.  They also have great food, all of which is from restaurants based in Brooklyn.  Gotta love the home town support!


Our tickets for the game were pretty sweet and I was excited for that alone.  But I think the icing on the cake was Dan Stevens, who played Matthew on Downton Abbey sitting 1 row in front of us.  My love of Downton is pretty established on this blog, so I was beyond excited.  At least, I'm pretty sure it was him.  I didn't go up and ask because I'm not that crazy (although I did take a photo of him while pretending to take a picture of the game.... so my definition of crazy is a little off).

No comments:

Post a Comment