Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2 on Tuesday


When I was in Hartford two weekends ago for the Half, I think my aunt made it her mission to have me get my fill of fall related activities.  Not that I minded - I love fall!  We went apple picking, took a hayride, drank apple cider and ate some local homemade ice cream (I got the pumpkin flavor naturally).  I am a city girl at heart, but I love a good weekend of fall activities as much as the next person.

We had a ton of apples from apple picking, so we decided spontaneously to make some cobbler.  A quick Pinterest search on my phone (via the Pinterest app) found this recipe which seemed easy enough and we had all the ingredients on hand.  Score!  It came together in no time and was really delicious.  I will definitely make this recipe again.  Just be aware, the recipe in the link makes a ton.  There were only a couple of us so we halved the recipe (the above picture is half the recipe).  Just an FYI if you are making it.  And you should, it's that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment