Thursday, May 2, 2013

Race update

Today was the first day it was warm enough to wear shorts on my run.  Outside of the fact that my legs are shockingly white, it felt great.  I am so happy it is finally getting warm.

I am off to Cincinnati this weekend for the Flying Pig Half, Ohio on my 50 State goal.  The weather this weekend has a wide swing of temps with a chance of rain.  So basically I am over packing for a weekend trip.  My suitcase is packed.  I am the world's worst packer.  Ugh.

Anyway, I have a couple of more races that are looking likely for the rest of the year.  They are not 100% (still trying to work out travel plans) but here's what's next:

6/23 - Governors Island 10K, New York, NY
8/17 - Madison Mini-Marathon (aka Half Marathon), Madison, WI
10/12 - Hartford Half Marathon, Hartford, CT

Hopefully these ones will all work out and I'll be able to get 2 more states off my list.

Anyone else running Flying Pigs this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment