Thursday, May 16, 2013

10,000 Steps

 
So my company is doing a walking challenge.  We are taking part of something called the Global Corporate Challenge.  We are on teams of 7 people.  I am one of the team captains for my company.  There's a global challenge (obviously) and then a competition within our company and then of course we made a side competition within our division. 

The goal is to take 10,000 steps a day.  I do have a slight advantage with the running, but I am still excited to participate and challenge myself to make the goal.  The pedometers they sent us are pretty small and can be attached at the waist or carried in a pocket or bag. 

It doesn't officially start until next Thursday, but I started wearing the pedometer today to get a baseline of what my steps currently are at and how much more I need to step it up.  Should be interesting!

The pedometer compared to a pen.  Pretty tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment