Friday, May 10, 2013

Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Medals revealed!

Earlier this week (Wednesday to be exact), runDisney released the medals for the upcoming Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend including the inagural medals for the Disneyland 10K and Dumbo Double Dare Challenge.

photo from runDisney
I have to say - I absolutely love the Dumbo Double Dare medal!  Dumbo looks so adorable and I love that Timothy Q Mouse is represented on the ribbon.  I have always been a big fan of the Disneyland Half medal - it looks so classically Disneyland.

I am not 100% sure about the Disneyland 10K.  I think some of it might be the photograph and all of the detail not showing well in it (since it's all gold with no color to break it up).  I like that it is Alice (in a teacup no less!), but it's really hard to see everything on the medal in the photo.  I'm sure it's just the photo and it's going to be awesome in person.  I am still really excited to run it!

Now if only runDisney would release the course maps!

Only 16 weeks until I am on a plane heading to Disneyland for the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment