Tuesday, December 9, 2014

2 on Tuesday

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Who else can't believe that Christmas is only 2 weeks away?  I realized this with a bit of panic last night and got to shopping.  Since I head to PA for the Christmas, I try and do most of my shopping online and have it shipped to my mom's house (which makes for a fun Christmas Eve trying to wrap everything, but that's a story for another time).  In addition to not having to carry everything home, I love using Ebates when online shopping.  Does anyone else use it?  You register and then shop through the site - and get a percentage back.  Okay, it's not a huge percentage, but every bit counts, right?  If you aren't using Ebates you should.  You can sign up using this link.  {Full disclosure, I do get a referral bonus if you register using this link, so thanks in advance!}


This weekend was the continuation of a holiday tradition for me - setting up my Christmas Tree while watching Elf.  I started doing this years ago and now it's the only way I'll set up my tree.  I mean, who doesn't love Elf?  If you don't, I'm not sure we can be friends (just kidding, I think I can move past it).  This past year when I was in Disney for Princess, we stopped in the Christmas shop in Downtown Disney and I picked up some ornaments to mark my completion of some big races - Dumbo, Dopey and Glass Slipper Challenge.  I have a tiny tree so I try and limit heavy ornaments, but I love these 3 and what they represent.  Dumbo and Dopey look especially cute in their Christmas garb.  Perfect addition to my tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment