Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2 on Tuesday

via QVC
I love hard boiled eggs.  They are a great source of protein and are a quick breakfast in the AM when I am (almost always) rushing to get to work on time.  However, I'm not very good at making them.  They seem simple enough and they always come out fine, but it's one of those things that I know could be made better.  I finally caved and bought an egg cooker.  It is soooo easy.  I swear I have no idea why I waited so long.  It does all the work and they come out perfect every time.  I think I've hit the height of laziness with this one.


I've been trying to cook more lately.  Not because it's economical or good for me (although those points are both true), but because I need to justify how much time I spend on Pinterest.  I have so many recipes pinned that I really need to start making them!  I made this Sriracha Noodle Soup last week and OMG - so delicious.  Took a little longer then the title indicated (20 minutes) but so worth it!  Made about 4 large servings and was just as good heated up later in the week.  Perfect for the cold and rainy days we've been having!  And yes, I made the poached egg using my egg cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment