Monday, February 10, 2014

Training recap week of 2/3 (GSC Week 3)

Another week of Glass Slipper Challenge training.  I am still taking it easy and letting myself skip runs when I want to and not beat myself up.  It's important to take it easy every now and then to prevent burn out.  The brutally cold weather outside isn't helping either.  I'm so over winter.  Is it spring yet?

Monday
Scheduled: Rest 
Actual: Rest

Tuesday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy 
Actual: Rest

I skipped this one for no other reason then it was cold and I was feeling lazy :)

Wednesday
Scheduled: 4.5 miles easy
Actual: 4.5 mi, 47:21, 10:32 pace

Thursday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy
Actual: 4.0 miles, 42:02, 10:31 pace

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy
Actual: 5.65 mi, 55:56, 9:54 pace

I was running with the pace group and ended up going a little longer then planned.

Sunday
Scheduled: 12 miles long run pace
Actual: Rest

Yea... it was really cold Sunday morning and I just wasn't feeling it.  Sometimes watching the Winter Olympics on your couch is what your body really needs.

Total miles: 14.15
Total February miles: 23.24
Miles until goal (1,250): 1,141.43

No comments:

Post a Comment