Friday, February 28, 2014

Book Club Friday: Reach (Matched #3)

It's Friday, which means it's time for Book Club!  This week I'm sharing Reached by Ally Condie. FYI - this is book 3 in the series, so the description might be slightly spoiler-y.  Skip if you don't want to be spoiled!

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

My thoughts:
As I said, this is book 3 in the series and I don't want to spoil it for anyone, which makes it hard for me to discuss without revealing things.  The final book did provide some answers, but I feel like it still left me asking more questions.  I'm not sure if she is planning on writing more books in the series (I thought it was only 3, but there are still a lot left unanswered so who knows), but I kinda hope she does.  I'd really like to know some of the answers!  

Has anyone else read the Matched series?

No comments:

Post a Comment