Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bake Sale for Noah!

image via
Today, I am doing something a little different!  One of my favorite food blogs,Steph's Bite by Bite is hosting an online Bake Sale auction for Noah.  The bake sale is to raise money for his Autism treatments as the insurance company won't cover some of his need treatments.  To learn more about Noah and the rules on how to bid, click here.

I am donating a batch of our secret family recipe for PB Choco Bites.  I'm sure in reality the recipe isn't that secret, but it's been passed down in the family, so it is to me.  We actually call them Aunt Sue's Candies in our house since we got the recipe from my Aunt Sue.

Either way, they are the most delicious treats ever!  They have chocolate and peanut butter and nuts in them.  I don't allow myself to make them often because I have no self control - that's how good they are!

PB Choco Bites
Even if you don't like chocolate and peanut butter, there are plenty of other items you can bid on!  Check out the full listing on Steph's site and bid on something that you can't resist!

The auction is live here and will go until Thursday, February 6 at 9am.

Now - go bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment