Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2 on Tuesday


I have made no secret of my love for Oiselle.  So imagine my sadness when I saw on Friday they would be having a sample sale at their HQ in Seattle.  Everything would be $10 except for jackets which would be $20.  Why is Seattle so far from NYC?  I (obviously) wasn't able to get out there for it, but I am very lucky to have a friend who lives in Seattle and was able to pick me up some goodies.  I could 2 tank tops, 1 hoodie, 1 pair of pants and 1 vest.  I can't wait for them to arrive!  Thanks Megan, you are the best!


If you live anywhere in the Northeast, you know that we were supposed to be getting it with a "historic" snow storm.  Our mayor told New Yorker's to prepare for something we had never seen before.  20+ inches.  And we got 7-8".  This was the sidewalk in front of my building this AM.  I understand it's better safe then sorry, but I'm pretty sure this storm got blown a little bit out of proportion (before it hit us).  Oh well, maybe another time.  Is it sad that I'm just hoping the park is clear for my run tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment