Monday, January 19, 2015

Training recap week of 1/12 (Pixie Dust Challenge Week 2)

Another week of cold running.  I know I'll regret this during the summer when it's 90, but I am so over the cold weather.  I am just sick of being cold when I run.  Saturday's run was particularly cold!

Runs went okay this week, but I didn't do so great with my cross training.  I only got 2 days in, but I am happy I got any in.  After 6 months of doing nothing, it'll take some time to break that cycle of nothing.  But, I will do it and I will get stronger!

Monday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Tuesday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy
Actual: Rest

Was still recovering from my weekend in Disney and got some rest instead of doing this run.

Wednesday
Scheduled: 5 miles easy
Actual:5.08 miles, 47:53, 9:26 pace

Thursday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy
Actual: 3.0 miles, 29:28, 9:49 pace
Cross training: Love Your Body with Kettlebells (Tone It Up)

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 5 mile long run
Actual: 8.00 mi, 1:21:51, 10:10 pace

We got out of the city for this run and headed up to Tarrytown for our run.  It was a gorgeous run and great to get out of the city!  I added a couple of miles onto the run to make up for missing Tuesday run.

Sunday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest
Cross training: Love Your Abs, Flat Fit Sexy Abs and Bikini Abs (Tone It Up)

Total miles: 16.08
Total January miles: 43.67
Miles until goal (1,250): 1,206.33
Cross Training: 2/4

No comments:

Post a Comment