Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2 on Tuesday

First 2 on Tuesday of 2015!


I am lucky enough for my office to be closed the week between Christmas and New Years (I'm still checking email and doing work from home if needed, but doing it in your PJs is so much better!), so over the holiday I did some serious TV catching up.  My DVR is completely empty (miracle!) and I binged watched 'Call the Midwife'.  It's been on my Netflix list for a while and I am so glad I finally watched.  It's by the team who does Downton Abbey and is so well done.  I really enjoyed it and can't wait for it to come back in March.  If you like London-set or period pieces, I highly recommend it.  It's streaming on Netflix now and you have time to catch up before the next season starts on March 29.


Speaking of TV, is anyone else really excited that Downton Abbey is back?  It was like the highlight of my weekend watching the premiere.  Not to give anything way to those who haven't watched yet, but they packed a lot into the episode.  I feel like it was solid first episode to kick off the season and I am really interested in where it goes.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment