Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11 Musuem

Today is never an easy day.  It's been 13 years, but it still feels like yesterday.  I shared my story of where I was on that day a couple of years ago, so I won't go into it again today.

I mentioned a couple of training recaps ago that I missed a Tuesday workout since Abby has gotten us tickets to the 9/11 Museum.  Rather then go into heavy detail about the museum, I thought I would share some photo's from my visit (seems appropriate on this day).

I will say I thought the museum was really well done.  We spent 2 hours there and I could have easily spent another two.  There is a lot to take in and I have plans to go back and see more.  If you are in New York, I highly recommend going to the Museum.











*images original to sarah runs a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment