Monday, September 8, 2014

Training recap week of 9/1 (Tower of Terror Week 1)

This week was not good in terms of running.  I was always planning on taking Tuesday off (I do not do well with jetlag and knew I'd need to sleep), but I also missed Wednesday and Thursday.  Wednesday I got some last minute tickets to the US Open and I couldn't miss that.  Thursday, I was sick and took off to rest.  I'm not sure if it was something I ate or my body telling me I needed some sleep, but I am guessing some combination of both. 

I'm working on my Disneyland Half recap post and it'll be coming this week I promise!

Monday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Tuesday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Wednesday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy
Actual: Rest

Thursday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy
Actual: Rest

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 6 miles easy
Actual: 6.45 mi, 1:05:26, 10:09 pace

Sunday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Not so much running this week, but sometimes it's needed!

Total miles: 6.45
Total September miles: 6.45
Miles until goal (1,250): 357.72

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes rest is needed :0) I am super jealous you are going to TOT this year...the hubs and I did that race last year and looooved it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think it really was needed. I am excited - I've never done TOT before so it should be fun!

      Delete