Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pineapple Coconut Popsicles


Since it's summer now, I thought I'd break out my popsicle molds.  I found this recipe on pinterest, but it didn't link to anything (I hate when that happens).  It listed ingredients in the subject, but wasn't fully specific (just items, not amounts).  After doing some pinterest searching, I made an educated guess as to what amounts to use.

Only 4 ingredients and they are so much better for you than popsicles you buy at the store.

Pineapple Coconut Popsicles
Source: Pinterest (if you know who's recipe this actually is, let me know and I'll give credit!)
Yields: 10-12 pops depending on the size of your molds

(1) 20 oz can of pineapple chunks
(1) 14 oz can of coconut milk (I used regular, but you could probably use lite if it's a big deal)
(1) Banana
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in blender
2. Blend until smooth
3. Fill molds, but not completely
4. Freeze for at least 8 hours

So yummy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment