Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2 on Tuesday


I am starting to pack for the race this weekend and can't decide what to wear.  Help!  I know the top - it's the same style I wore for the Disney marathon and I wore it during Nike DC so I know it's comfortable and has some good vibes attached to it.  I just can't decide what shorts to wear.  Which one do you like?  Let me know in the comments!


I've been trying to cook more lately and my friend Joanne posted this delicious recipe on her blog - sweet potato gnocchi with balsamic-roasted asparagus and caramelized onions.  It came together pretty easily and was really yummy.  I used regular gnocchi as I couldn't find sweet potato at the store I was at.  It was still good, but I would like to make it with the sweet potato gnocchi as well as I think it would be even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment