Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2 on Tuesday


I have been loving watermelon lately.  Something about the heat and humidity of the past couple of weeks has me craving the refreshing taste of watermelon.  It seems to taste even better this year - is that just me?  Either way, I anticipate having lots of it before summer is over!


A couple of weeks ago, I went and saw Motown on Broadway.  Outside of being the youngest people there by like 15 years, it was really fun.  I knew (almost) all the songs and it was a really fun atmosphere inside the theatre.  It reminded me a bit of Mamma Mia - in that everyone sang along and clapped.  The performers were really amazing and some looked so much like there real life counterparts it was scary.  If you get the chance, I highly recommend going to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment