Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's a gorgeous fall day in NYC today.  Hope wherever you are the weather is just as nice!


I discovered this TV lineup over the weekend on MTV2 - Saved by the Bell!  I miss SBTB being on TBS in the mornings - I used to watch it while getting ready.  Now I get to watch it on Saturday afternoons.  Awesome.


I bought this spatula this past weekend as part of a kitchen gear extravaganza of new stuff (more on that later).  My favorite part of this spatula is that 50% of the proceeds of each one sold will go to pediatric cancer research as part of OXO's partnership with Cookies for Kids' Cancer, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.  Not only is it adorable, but it's for a good cause.  Get your own here

1 comment:

  1. Saved By The Bell was my Saturday morning staple when I was a kid! I'd love to spend a rainy day curled up watching back to back episodes of Zach and the gang :)

    ReplyDelete