Monday, October 22, 2012

Power 90: Week 2 Recap


So this was week 2 of Power 90 and I have to say it went pretty well.  Getting up before work is getting easier and it's been so nice to be done when i am done work.

Workouts:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Sculpt
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday: Cardio + Abs
Saturday: 11.3 mile run

Diet
Still need to work on this.  Definitely not as controlled as I should be, but trying to take it one day at a time.  Also, with Halloween coming there is candy all over my office and I have no self control.

Thoughts for week 2?
Not sure when this video was recorded, but the music is starting to get on my nerves.  Given the music (and the outfits they were) my guess is sometime in the late 90s.  Fortunately, they have an option for no music and I have been playing my own music (which is so much better!).

Well, on to week 3!  Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment