Monday, September 9, 2013

Training recap week of 9/2


I've been home for almost a week and I am still trying to get back into my normal schedule.  Does that happen to anyone else?  It doesn't help that I am crazy at work right now and I've got the post-Disney blues.  Oh well, what can you do?  Countdown to my next Disney trip, haha (which FYI is less then 9 weeks away for Wine and Dine!).  

This past week was all about recovery.  We did a ton of walking in Disneyland so I didn't do any other runs (outside the 10K and Half) while there, but I did do some sort runs once I got home.  

Monday
Scheduled: Off
Actual: Walked tons in DL

Tuesday
Scheduled: Off
Actual: More walking in DL

Wednesday
Scheduled: Off
Actual: And some more walking in Disneyland

Thursday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy
Actual: 2.53 miles, 30:53, 12:11 pace

I was still really feeling the effects of the red eye and my legs felt like lead so I cut this short

Friday
Scheduled: Rest 
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy
Actual: 3 miles, 32:12, 10:44 pace

Legs definitely felt better on this run

Sunday
Scheduled: Off
Actual: Off

Overall a really easy week.  Think this was a good transitional week between races!

Total miles: 5.53 
Total September miles: 18.83

No comments:

Post a Comment