Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2 on Tuesday


Did anyone else watch the premiere of Sleepy Hollow last night on Fox?  I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't, but holy cow.  I like me some weird and unusual (RIP Lost and Fringe) and this one did not disappoint.  I have no idea where they are going with it, but I definitely enjoyed it.  I will have to say I won't be watching it right before going to bed again.  I felt like I needed to look at some cuddly puppies before I could fall asleep.


Since we are talking about TV, let's discuss that my favorite issue of Entertainment Weekly came out last week.  I like all the issues (the HIMYM issue was particularly great), but this is always my favorite.  I am a bit of a TV nerd and I love reading on all the new shows coming and what I can expect from my returning faves.  There seem to be a lot of good shows coming out this fall, I hope my DVR is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment