Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2 on Tuesday

The first day of fall was this past Sunday and I don't know about where you are, but it is here and it has come on strong.  We didn't creep into Fall, we got pushed off the cliff.  I am not complaining (a lot), but I'd rather it happened slower.  Winter follows fall after all.  


Fall brings about my favorite thing - Pumpkin.  And anything with pumpkin in it.  These Pumpkin Spice k-cups are the best.  It's a subtle pumpkin flavor, not too strong but you can still taste it.  It's only available for a limited time and I have already begun to hoard boxes of it.  It's that good!


Fall also means that Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins are back!  I don't know about you, but I think the Reese's shaped like seasonal items (trees, eggs, etc) are so much better than the regular Reese's cups.  Anyone else think so?

Unfortunately, fall also brings busy season at work, so if posts are a little less frequent (I am going to do my best to continue to post regularly), that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment