Friday, March 7, 2008

Taking a rest week...

I know its been some time since I updated, but I'm having an unmotivated week, so I am taking it as a rest week. It's always good in long term training to take a week off of running and just recover, so thats what I am doing. For me, its more of a mental recovery - getting ready for the intense training thats going to start soon. I've just been exhausted this week and wanted to rest. I did workout still though, including a bike ride on Monday night (it was gorgeous outside, I couldn't rest). I also did some swimming - my JackRabbit swim class workout. And last night was my Terrier swim class. Had a good workout out - swam a total of 1.37. Our main set was 1,600 yds hard - almost .93 of a mile (olympic distance swim). Felt good afterwards. I always love my Terrier workouts. Everyone is so nice and we have a good time. A couple of us have been talking about possibly doing a tri together.

This weekend going to do a long run and rest. Nothing special planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment