Monday, March 17, 2008

i know, i know...

I did not get to run this weekend. I know, I know... don't even ask. I'm super annoyed with myself because I don't even have a good reason for it. I've just been in a funk and I can't seem to snap out of it. I'm headed home this weekend for the Mt. Penn Mudfest (which I definitely don't feel as prepared as I would have like without a run this past weekend) and I am hoping getting out of the city will snap me out of my funk and get me back to normal.

This week I have Terrier run on Tuesday night and Terrier swim on Thursday. Going to focus on the gym the other days: elliptical and bike, plus some abs/BOSU work.

Tonight is Terrier retail night :) Going to purchase my first official uniform for the Terriers! I'll post pictures as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment