Tuesday, May 3, 2016

2 on Tuesday

How is it already May 3rd? Where has this year gone? I am glad we are finally in the "warmer" months, but it is still chilly here in NYC. Seriously, were is spring? Anyway, it's been a while, but let's get to this weeks 2 on Tuesday.



I have recently gotten into podcasts (I know - I'm really behind in the times!). They are perfect to listen to on the train/walking to-from work. I am totally loving Anna Faris' podcast. She is hilarious and she has great guests on. She does 1 episode a week (very occasionally 2 a week) and it's definitely a podcast I look forward to each week.





This came out a while ago, but since it was during my "break" from blogging, I am covering it now. I was so excited when they announced this series. I grew up watching Full House every Friday night - it was appointment TV (in the time before DVR's). I always identified with Stephanie - I'm not sure why as I was not the middle child, but she was my favorite. I know there were mixed reviews about the show, but I loved it! It was cheesy and slightly campy, but it was everything I wanted it to be. I can also see myself re-watching the entire season over the summer. They've already announced a Season 2, which makes me excited.






Any podcasts you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment