Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2 on Tuesday


It is no secret that I love sweets and doughnuts are pretty high on the list of sweets I love.  Tasting Table recently did a post on the "10 Best Doughnuts in New York".  With the Whole Life Challenge going on right now, these (obviously) aren't allowed.  But, when it ends at the end of June, I plan on making it my mission to try each one.  I think it's a solid plan for summer.  1 per week sounds responsible right?

Here's a little known fact about me.  I love nail polish.  Like seriously, seriously love it.  I always have.  My nail polish collection in high school tended to be Wet 'n' Wild or Cover Girl, but now it's mostly Essie and OPI.  Or my new favorite line - Julep.  It is really great stuff.  The polish is a high quality, goes on smoothly and last for a while.  They have a monthly subscription program as well called Julep Mavens.  For $19.99/mo, you get either A). 2 polishes and a beauty product (has been eye shadows, blushes, lip glosses); B). 3 polishes; or C). 2 beauty products.  They have different style profiles and each month the boxes for each profile are different.  When you join, you do a quiz that recommends a profile for you, but each month you can change to a different style (if you don't like the colors in your box) or skip a month if you don't like any colors (or need more polish).  It's made my polish collection grow quite significantly, but I love it!  If you are interested in joining yourself, you can click here.

Full disclosure, the above link is a referral link and if you join using it, I earn Jules (which are Julep reward points).  I was not compensated by Julep in anyway for this post, I just really love their product and I hope you do too!  And thanks in advance if you do join via the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment