Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2 for Tuesday

I have been feeling all out of sorts lately.  I know the past couple of weeks (heck, all summer) have been hectic, but I just feel off.  Hoping the next couple of weeks will be a return to normal.  I have a couple of things I am going to do this weekend that will hopefully get be sorted.  On a side note though, it has been cool in the mornings lately - a slight preview of fall to come.  I have been loving it!


My friend Jenny and I took full advantage of the nice weather last night with an hour plus walk with her dog Ellie.  Ellie is a 1 year old black lab.  I'm not a huge dog person, but she is pretty cute and super sweet.  This was when she was trying to drag us in the direction of the dog park (vs. going home).  Fortunately, we are still stronger then her!


While in the grocery store yesterday, I discovered they are now selling Turkey Hill products.  Turkey Hill is produced in Conestoga, PA, which is very close to where I grew up.  They make delicious drinks - my personal faves are their ice tea (the best ever) and their lemonade.  If you ever find Turkey Hill, buy some to try.  I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment