Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  This is a short week for me at work as I'm going to visit some friends and family for a long weekend, so today is really my Thursday, which is throwing me all off!  Anyway, here are some things for your Tuesday -

Up first...
haute as hello
Essie Haute as Hello nail polish.  I just purchased this awesome pink shade for summer.  It is such a fun color!  One of the things I love about it, is that it is different shades in different colors.  In normal (i.e. not bright lighting), it is a beautiful pink sorbet color.  In bright/fluorescent light, it has a neon tint to it.  Not sure if it is meant to be color changing, but it is.

And then...

The "Make It Count" video.  I know I've already blogged about my love of this video (see here) but I can. not. stop. watching. it. so I think it deserves a second mention.  If you haven't seen it yet - watch it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment