Friday, May 18, 2012

30 by 30 Update


Tomorrow is the Brooklyn Half Marathon - half number #25.  Should be nice weather and the course ends in Coney Island (so I imagine a Nathan's hot dog for breakfast afterwards).  In the spirit of race #25, wanted to give you an update on the remaining races.  

Looks like both the Wine and Dine and Philadelphia Half are not tentative anymore.  My friend Pam is definitely in for Wine and Dine and my friend Kasey is going to run Philly.  I haven't registered yet, so until I do I am keeping them as tentative.  I plan on registering both by the end of May (before the prices increase).

As for #26, I am currently leaning towards the WildHalf in Wildwood, NJ on August 26th.  If that doesn't work out, I'll need to find another.  Given that I am training for a marathon all summer, it's made it a little harder then I anticipated for find races.  So hopefully this one works out!

25 -Brooklyn Half Marathon (5.19.12)
26 - The WildHalf (8.26.12) - TENTATIVE
27 -Virginia Beach Half Marathon (9.2.12)
28 - Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon (11.10.12) - TENTATIVE
29 - Philadelphia Half Marathon (11.18.12) - TENTATIVE
30 - Disney World Half Marathon (1.12.13)


Full race report on Brooklyn coming next week.

PS - Like my new icon for 30 by 30?  I know it's not a lot, but I am very proud of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment