Monday, May 7, 2012

Make It Count

Have you seen this video?


I think it's been floating around for a while, but I only recently learned of it.  It is freaking awesome.  This is basically what I want to do for the rest of my life.  How can I get someone to sponsor me to travel around the world?  Any takers out there?

There are a whole bunch of quotes throughout the video and they are all so inspirational.  I've compiled them below:

  • Life is either daring adventure or nothing at all - Helen Keller
  • Buy the ticket.  Take the ride. - Hunter S. Thompson
  • You only live once but if you do it right once is enough - Mae West
  • Above all, try something - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • I never worry about the future, it comes soon enough - Albert Einstein
  • One who makes no mistakes makes nothing at all - Giacomo Casanova
  • Do one thing everyday that scares you - Eleanor Roosevelt
  • In the end it's not the years in your life but the life in your years - Abraham Lincoln
  • If I'd have followed all the rules I'd never have gotten anywhere - Marilyn Monroe
  • Action expresses priorities - Gandhi

I am having trouble deciding which quote I like best (maybe I'll just rotate through them based on the day), but I have decided the theme of the video is my new motto.  Make it count.  What a great way to live each day.

Which is your favorite quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment