Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two for Tuesday



Happy May everyone!  I don't know about you but I can not believe May is here already.  This year seems to be flying by.  How is it the older I get the quicker time goes by?  Anyway, back to today's Two for Tuesday.

First up...
Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life™ - green-tea-blueberry-slim-life
Yogi Tea.  I've long been a tea drinker (I always drink tea when I first get up vs coffee), but only recently got into Yogi Tea.  It is more expensive then what I usually drink (Twinnings) but so yummy.  When I find it on sale, I stock up on it.  They have a ton of flavors and claim to have health benefits (I say claim not because I don't believe them, but because I haven't researched it enough to know).  They have teas for detox, cold/flu, dieting, energy - the list goes on.  My current favorite is the Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life (pictures above).  No idea if it actually suppresses appetite, but it is delicious!

and second...


I was lucky enough to get to go to Jazz Fest in New Orleans this weekend.  This was my first time going to Jazz Fest (but not my first time in NOLA).  It was awesome.  The weather was perfect (if not a little warm) - low 80's and sunny, barely a cloud in the sky.  The food was amazing as always (Jazz Fest has whole rows of gourmet food stands).  If you are going, definitely get a soft shelled crab po'boy.  Unbelievably good.  And we saw some great music.  The 2 big acts while we were there were the Beach Boys and Tom Petty.  I really enjoyed both.  If you've never been, it is definitely something you should strive to do once in your lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment