Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wine and Dine 5th Anniversary Medal

As I mentioned yesterday in my 2 on Tuesday post, last week the Disney Parks blog shared sneak peaks of the anniversary medals.  In addition to the Goofy 10 year medal from yesterday, they shared the 5th Anniversary medal for Wine and Dine.  Drumroll please...

via
I don't just like this medal - I LOVE this medal!  First off, I love that it spins (yes, I am 5!) and I really love that they brought back the Spaceship Earth design from the first 3 years while incorporating the design from year 4.  I have done 3 out of the 4 previous years (missed year 2!) and the original Spaceship Earth was my favorite.

I almost didn't register for this year since Pam and I are also doing Tower of Terror, but now that I've seen the medal, I am so glad we did!  There is a group of us going and should be a good girls weekend.  

Only 28 weeks and 3 days to go!

Any other Wine & Diner's out there?  What are your thoughts on the medal?

No comments:

Post a Comment