Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2 on Tuesday

This month has been crazy and it's only April 8th.  I seem to have over scheduled myself this month and while I'm happy to see all my friends and get some races in, I miss having some weekends home.  I can't wait to not have to go anywhere for a weekend!


Winter may have been extra crappy and gone on way too long, but as long as Mother Nature keeps giving us nights like the one above, I think I'll be able to move on.  It's been so gorgeous (not all the time, but we are getting there) and the view on the reservoir always reminds me of how much I love NYC.


We are less than 4 weeks from Everest!  I am excited and can't wait to get my medal!  Not sure if I am going to dress in costume for this one (not sure I have the time to pull anything together), but still will be nice to be in Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment