Friday, April 25, 2014

Book Club Friday: Case Histories

I've been getting a lot of reading done lately, with all my travel lately, I've gotten some more time to read!

Time for another Book Club Friday!  This week I'm sharing Case Histories by Kate Atkinson


Synopsis (from Goodreads):
Case one: A little girl goes missing in the night.

Case two: A beautiful young office worker falls victim to a maniac's apparently random attack.

Case three: A new mother finds herself trapped in a hell of her own making - with a very needy baby and a very demanding husband - until a fit of rage creates a grisly, bloody escape.

Thirty years after the first incident, as private investigator Jackson Brodie begins investigating all three cases, startling connections and discoveries emerge . . .

My Thoughts:
This book got some good ratings on Goodreads, but I (personally) didn't love it. I can't exactly put my foot on what it was about the book.  I liked it, but definitely didn't love it and it took me a long time to get into it.  This was the first in the series, but I don't think I'll be reading any more from the series.  It wasn't bad by any means, just not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment