Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My running Christmas list

I know every running blogger has a Christmas gift list post... but I still wanted to share mine.  These are things actually on my wish list for Christmas this year.  Hopefully, I some of these items find their way under the tree this year!

{This is just a post of some of the things on my gift list, I am not sponsored or being compensated in any way for any of these products, although I would not complain if they wanted too =) }

Gone for a Run - Bibfolio - starts at $39.99


I saw these last year at the Philly marathon expo and have been waiting one ever since.  My race bibs have been sitting in a pile in my bookshelf.  The bibfolio's are hard backed with durable rings.  You can also buy protector sheets and even race recap insert sheets.  They have lots of different options for the cover.  I've requested the above design and a 4 packs of protector sheets (I have a lot of bibs!).

Oiselle Flyte Shorts - $32


Everyone who wears Oiselle raves about their products and I love that they are women's running clothing company by women.  All their products are really cute and look great, but also perform great.  I've asked for the Flyte shorts.  They will be perfect for hot summer days and under my Sparkle Athletic skirts for Disney races.

Oakley Women's Unstoppable Sunglasses - starts at $150, price varies based on lens/frame type


I have been wanting a better pair of running sunglasses.  My current are decent, but are over 5 years old now (and they weren't the best quality even when brand new).  These Oakley's are just what I am looking for - great for running and also very stylish!  I want the above combo (although I had lots of trouble deciding!).  They have a bunch of frame/lens color combinations as well as polarized and non-polarized lens options.  This style is exclusive to Sunglass Hut (in case you are looking for them).

That's all I have on my running wish list for this year!

What's on your wish list?  

No comments:

Post a Comment