Monday, July 21, 2014

Training recap week of 7/14 (Eugene Half Week 3)





I am so sorry for the radio silence this past week.  It'll probably be a bit quiet for the next week or two as I am in the middle of a huge project at work and it is going to be consuming my life for the next two weeks.  Stay with me guys!


Monday
Scheduled: Define: Upper Body
Actual: Define: Upper Body

Tuesday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy + Buns
Actual: Buns

Was at work late and by the time I was able to get home and out for a running, it was thundering and lightning so that didn't make it a good idea to run outside.

Wednesday
Scheduled: 5 miles easy + Core
Actual: 4.51 mi, 42:34, 9:26 pace + Core

Thursday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy + Define: Lower Body
Actual: 3 mi, 30:45, 10:15 pace

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy + Sweat
Actual: 4.1 mi, 40:45, 9:56 pace

I worked 15 hours on Friday and had minimal sleep Friday night, so could barely get my 4 miles in and then slept all day.

Sunday
Scheduled: 10 miles long run + Strength Intervals
Actual: 10.3 mi, 1:37:56, 9:30 pace + Strength Intervals

Was a gorgeous morning out and got out for a run to the lighthouse.

Total miles: 21.92
Total July miles: 36.52
Miles until goal (1,250): 523.58

1 comment: