Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Even if you are not Irish, I hope you have some green on today.  I am only 25% Irish, but I relate more to my Irish heritage then other backgrounds.

I was lucky enough to spend 10 days in Ireland back in the Fall of 2009.  We (me and 5 friends) went to run the Dublin Marathon (still my PR) and stayed for a week driving around the country.  It is seriously a beautiful place and we had such a blast.  The above photo was from our visit to the Cliffs of Moher.

Maybe some day I'll do a post (or two) about the race and our trip.  This fall will be 5 years, so maybe it's time for some reminiscing!

And because no trip to Dublin is complete without a tour of the Guinness brewery, I leave you with proof that I know how to properly pour a pint of Guinness.


No comments:

Post a Comment