Monday, April 7, 2008

Solid weekend

Had a great weekend of training! Finally got out for a bike ride =) It was a gorgeous day. Unfortunately, they cancelled team workout bc it was supposed to rain, but it didn't and was perfect weather! I did about 12.5 miles, which I am really happy about. It was also my first time riding with traffic (scary!). Felt good on the bike - discovered I need to buy some gloves and sunglasses - its bright out there!

Then I had my swim analysis in the afternoon. It was really helpful. My main problem is in my pull - everything else is good (body position, kick, etc). I'm going to go for a swim tonight and work on everything.

I also went to the Running Company and Spencer helped me find some shoes. Going to go for a run on the treadmill tonight before my swim to test them out.

Yesterday, was, unfortunately, not as nice, but I still went out for a run. Got about 11.3 miles in (which is actually farther then I thought I had run, so that's good!).

All in all, a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment