Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crappy Weather in NY

So this weekends plans got derailed a bit by the crappy weather. The Snowflake 4M was changed to a "fun run" because of the snow. I choose not to run it. It was gross out and I (selfishly) wanted to sleep in. Instead, I went to the gym and did some cross training.

Sunday morning is the Terrier Team run, which I also choose not to do. I woke up and was all for it, until I realized it was only 21 degrees outside. I love to run, but I like not to freeze more. Instead I went on Sunday afternoon when the weather was more favorable (40 degrees).

And today, it is raining out. I was going to try and get a workout in CP in, but unless its like 80+ degrees out, I don't like to run in the rain. Instead, I'll go to the gym and do a hill workout on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment