Friday, February 8, 2008

Busy week

Had a busy week, but was still able to get some solid workouts in. On Monday night, I did the Jack Rabbit swim "homework" for the week. I am really starting to fall in love with swimming. I find it so relaxing (kinda like I do with yoga), but I still feel like I worked out. On Tuesday, I attempted to do a speed workout, but my knees were bothering me for some reason. So instead of having a crappy workout, I shortened it and took it easy and did some strength training. On Wednesday I decided to do my speed workout and it went very well. My knees felt fine and I got an excellent speed interval workout in.

Not sure what the plan is this weekend. I registered to do the Bronx Half Marathon, but am not sure whats going to happen. It's only supposed to be a high of 30 on Sunday and colder in the morning. I haven't been feeling super great and don't think its a great idea to be outside for 2 plus hours in that tempature. I think it might be a morning of game play decision. See what the temp is when I wake up and how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment