Monday, November 5, 2007

Busy Weekend

Busy weekend, lots to update on. Saturday was the Olympic Trials for the Men's Marathon. Ryan Hall won with dominance. It was truly inspiring to watch some of the best marathoners in the world run. I followed up watching the trials with a 11 mile run. It was a gorgeous day for running, so it was perfect.

Saturday night was the TNT pasta party which we all went too. It was good, made me cry (of course, typical of a TNT event).

Sunday was the NYC marathon. We went out and cheered on all the TNT participants, of course. Jenny, my running partner from New Jersey and my fellow Disney runner, was running. I jumped in with her at mile 18.5 and gave her some encouragement until Mile 23.5. She looked great and I am so proud of her!

And, if you didn't know I was insane already, I registered today at 11:53 for the Timberman Half-Ironman. That's right, a half-ironman. A 1.2 Mile swim, a 56 mile bike ride and a 13.1 mile run. I am NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment