Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2 on Tuesday

Logo via The Disney Blog

Well, that didn't take long!  The runDisney Avengers Half Marathon registration opened today at noon and by 1:57 PM had already sold out.  Holy cow!  I knew it would be popular, but that is still crazy fast.  As much as I love the Avengers and wanted to do this, it just wasn't in the cards for me this year.  I am already doing both ToT and W&D and just don't have the funds to do this (especially with it so close to W&D).  Hopefully in a future year I'll be able to do it!


Has anyone out there tried Stitch Fix yet?  If you haven't - you should!  It is my new favorite way to get clothing.  Here's the lowdown - you join, fill out a detailed style profile, provide a link to a Pinterest board (if you have one) of Fashion you like and for a $20 styling fee, a stylists hand picks 5 pieces for you.  They are FedEx'd to you, you try them on at home and have 3 days to decided what to keep.  You simply drop what you don't want to keep in the prepaid envelope and ship back.  The $20 styling fee comes off the total of the clothing you keep as well (if you decide not to keep anything, you forfeit the $20).  I just got my third fix and I am a big fan.  So far I've kept 2 necklackes, 1 faux leather jacket (which I get compliments on ALL THE TIME), 1 sweater, 1 chambray shirt and 1 pair of sorbet orange skinny jeans.  If you want to try it out, you can join via the following link (full disclosure, I do get a $25 referral reward once you get your first fix, but Stitch Fix is not sponsoring this, I just really like them and want to share!):  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3151630

No comments:

Post a Comment