Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2 on Tuesday


In case you missed it, runDisney announced a new packet pickup policy.  You can no longer authorize someone else to pick up your bib starting with the Disneyland Half in August.  I totally get the change - I am assuming they are hoping to get down on people selling bibs, but I really feel like the policy should have been announced before registration for Disneyland Half weekend went on sale.  If you couldn't arrive until Friday night (after the expo closed), you may just do the Half and not Dumbo Double Dare.  It's not as big of a deal for Tower of Terror or Wine and Dine since those are night races and you have Saturday to pick it up.


This past weekend, I was at the grocery store and I happened to find some of the new Ben & Jerry's core flavors!  These just came out a few weeks ago and have been hard to find.  I wasn't going to pick them up, but I just couldn't resist.  Plus, they were on sale for only $3.88 - usually a pint is $6.  I couldn't pass up that deal!  Ice cream doesn't go bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment