Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Hope your week is going well.  Here are a couple of things for your Tuesday

I recently bought my first SPIBELT.  They are small belts that are not supposed to bounce so you can put keys, money, phone, etc while you run.  I had been thinking about getting one for a while, but am just too lazy to make a special trip to the running store to buy one and I always forget when I am there.  I usually place my keys in those tiny pockets inside running shorts, but I have developed a constant wound from my keys rubbing.  I got the black with turquoise zipper (above) with water resistant lining and gu holders on the band.  Already wore it during the Providence half and didn't bother me at all!

I know these have been big all summer, but I am still totally loving statement necklaces.  I just think they are an easy way to dress up a basic outfit and am looking forward to the new fall colors of plum and orange.  The above necklace is from The Limited, but they are basically everywhere any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment